柳丁翻譯,欲轉載請回應告知,謝謝~^_^*

Somewhere I Belong 我的歸屬

(When this began) .每當它發作
I had nothing to say .我都無話可說
And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me .且迷惘地在心中的空洞遊蕩
(I was confused) .我曾感到困惑
And I let it all out to find .我放掉擁有的一切才發現
That I’m not the only person with these things in mind .我不是那唯一在腦海擾攘的人
(Inside of me) .但在我內心
But all the vacancy the words revealed .字句中顯露的空洞
Is the only real thing that I've got left to feel .卻是我離去後在虛偽外唯一所獲
(Nothing to lose) .我已失去所有
Just stuck, hollow and alone .只能動彈不得、空虛、孤獨
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own .只因為錯之在我、只不過錯之在我

[Chorus]
I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real .奢望痊癒、奢望感覺,只是腦海中虛偽的思考模式
I wanna let go of the pain I've held so long .奢望放掉那疼痛已久的傷口
(Erase all the pain till it's gone) .抹滅所有苦痛,直到它消逝無蹤
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm close to something real .奢望痊癒、奢望感覺,像是更靠近真實的浮光掠影
I wanna find something I've wanted all along .奢望尋得那自始至終的夢想
Somewhere I belong .我的歸屬

And I've got nothing to say .而我再度無話可說
I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face .我怎能相信我臉上寫著滿滿過錯
(I was confused) .我曾感到困惑
Looking everywhere only to find .放眼四周,只了解到
That it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind .那並非我腦中擾攘的事務所獲
(So what am I) .所以,我是什麼?
What do I have but negativity .我的所有被全盤否定
’Cause I can't justify the way, everyone is looking at me .只因為我無法辯駁人們對我的不置可否
(Nothing to lose) .我已失去所有
Nothing to gain, hollow and alone .仍舊一無所有、空虛、孤獨
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own .只因為錯之在我、只不過錯之在我

[Repeat Chorus]

I will never know myself until I do this on my own .我永遠不會自省,直到我得以主導自我
And I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed .我永遠不會感受,直到傷得以痊癒無蹤
I will never be anything till I break away from me .我永遠不會是誰,直到我得以突破牢籠
I will break away, I'll find myself today .我將突破,我將在今天找回自我

[Repeat Chorus]

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong .我要痊癒,我要感受,像是我已歸屬
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong .我要痊癒,我要感受,像是我已歸屬
Somewhere I belong .我的歸屬
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 johnruby 的頭像
    johnruby

    johnruby的部落格

    johnruby 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()